Introduction: Icebreaker questions are a great way to facilitate conversation and introduce everyone to each other in a meeting. Here are 20 icebreaker questions for your next Zoom call.
1. How did you get to know about this meeting/zoom call?
2. What would you like to learn from this session?
3. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for?
4. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done recently?
6. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be?
7. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
8. Who has influenced you the most in your life?
9. What’s your favorite board/card game?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is the best thing someone has told you?
12. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. What is your favorite hobby?
14. What is the best advice you have ever received?
15. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?
16. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
17. What is your favorite book or movie?
18. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
19. Who inspires you?
20. Who was your favorite teacher and why?