Introducing people to one another is always a challenge. Icebreakers can help to get things going and help people become more comfortable in a group setting. Here are some fun icebreaker questions for teens:
1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What’s your favorite hobby?
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
4. If you could create your own superpower, what would it be?
5. What’s your favorite food?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What book have you read recently?
8. What’s the best birthday gift you’ve ever received?
9. What’s the weirdest dream you ever had?
10. If you could be a coral reef or a rainforest, which would you choose and why?
11. If you could be a fictional character, who would it be?
12. What animal best represents you and why?
13. What’s your favorite meme?
14. If you could master any skill overnight, what would it be?
15. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
16. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
17. If you could visit any time period in history, when would it be?
18. If you could go on any adventure, where would it be?
19. If you could solve any current world problem, what would it be?
20. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?