Introducing someone to someone else can be a daunting task. Icebreaker questions for online dating can help introduce people in a relaxed and fun environment. Here are some great questions to get the conversation started:
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
2. What’s the last movie you watched and what was your favorite part?
3. What are your top three favorite books and why?
4. If you could pick three words to sum up your life, what would they be?
5. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
6. What is your definition of success?
7. What motivates you to get up in the morning?
8. Who is your biggest hero?
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
10. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
11. What would you take with you to a desert island for the rest of your life?
12. Who do you admire the most and why?
13. What is the best advice you have ever received?
14. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
15. What are two things you are passionate about?
16. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
17. What was your favorite childhood toy?
18. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
19. If you could have a conversation with anyone, who would it be?
20. What makes you happiest?