These icebreaker questions can be used to help break the ice in an interview setting and to get to know the interviewee.
1. What do you value most in a job?
2. Have you ever experienced a moment of personal growth?
3. If you could pick your own job title, what would it be?
4. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned about yourself in the past year?
5. What advice would you give to someone just entering the job market?
6. What are three words that best describe you?
7. What do you think sets you apart from other candidates?
8. If you could give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
9. What is the most creative thing you’ve done in the last year?
10. How do you handle stress in challenging situations?
11. How do you prefer to communicate ideas?
12. What do you enjoy the most about working in a team?
13. If you could design just one thing, what would it be?
14. How do you help others to see the potential in their ideas?
15. What is one thing you would like to improve about yourself?
16. What kind of environment do you think you work best in?
17. How do you take notes during meetings?
18. What do you think makes a good leader?
19. How do you motivate yourself to stay on track and remain organized?
20. What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken in your life?