Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to help break the ice and get your high school class talking and laughing. Here are 20 creative and fun icebreaker questions to help your high school class get to know each other:
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you want to be?
2. What superpower would you like to have?
3. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What is your favorite subject in school?
5. What is the craziest adventure you have ever done?
6. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
7. Name three of your favorite foods.
8. If you could trade places with anyone in the class for a day, who would it be?
9. If you were stuck in a video game, which one would you choose?
10. What is your dream vacation spot?
11. What’s your best party trick?
12. What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
13. What would be your ideal birthday party?
14. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
15. What is the funniest story you have ever heard or read?
16. If you could witness any event from history, which one would you choose?
17. If you could time travel to any moment, which moment would you choose?
18. If you could turn any hobby into a full-time job, which one would you choose?
19. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
20. Name three things that make you unique.