Introduction: Zoom calls are becoming increasingly popular with the shift to remote work. Icebreakers are essential to break the virtual ice and get participants comfortable and engaged. Here are some creative icebreaker questions to help start your zoom call.
1. What is one thing you discovered about yourself in 2020?
2. What is the last song you listened to before joining this call?
3. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would it be?
4. If you were a type of animal, which one would you be?
5. What is your go-to pick-me-up food?
6. If you could visit any mythical place, which one would it be?
7. What is your all-time favorite vacation spot?
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
9. What would be your dream job and why?
10. If you could time travel anywhere in history, when would you go?
11. If you could pick any movie title or book title to describe your life, what would it be?
12. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
13. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
14. If you could change your name, what would you pick?
15. If you could have any one question answered, what would you ask?
16. Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
17. Name something you are proud of, big or small.
18. What makes you laugh the most?
19. What have you learned from a challenging moment in your life?
20. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?