These creative icebreaker questions are great for youth ministry, or any other group or team. They’ll break the ice and get the conversation flowing.
1. If you could master one thing, be it a skill, hobby, or talent, what would that be?
2. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be and why?
3. If you could pick a superpower, what would it be and why?
4. If you had a chance to experience a day in someone else’s life, whose life would it be and why?
5. What do you think is the most important life lesson everyone should learn?
6. What’s your favorite movie and why?
7. If you could be one character from a book, who would that be and why?
8. What change would you make to create a better world?
9. What would you do if you had a million dollars to spend?
10. Who inspires you and why?
11. What talent do you have that no one knows about?
12. Who is the most interesting person you have ever met and why?
13. What hobbies can you not live without?
14. What would you do if you had a free day?
15. What cultural experience would you most like to participate in?
16. If you could make one law, what would it be?
17. What do you think will be the most important invention in the next 10 years?
18. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
19. What is your favorite quote and why?
20. What role does faith play in your life?