Introduction: Getting to know our colleagues can be the key to developing collaborative teams and thriving work environments. Here are 20 ice breaker questions to get those conversations flowing.
1. What made you choose your current job?
2. What makes you excited to come to work every day?
3. What do you find most challenging about your job?
4. What do you do to relax or unwind?
5. What has been your most memorable work experience so far?
6. What is something others wouldn’t usually know about you?
7. What favorite thing have you recently discovered about yourself?
8. What milestone have you achieved in your job that you are proud of?
9. What have you been up to during the pandemic?
10. What sort of hobbies do you like to do outside of work?
11. If you had to pick three words that describe you, what would they be?
12. What is the most interesting place you have ever visited?
13. What something that you have done in the past year that you would never have thought of doing?
14. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
15. What was one of the most fun memories you had as a child?
16. What would be your dream job and why?
17. What five items would you bring if you were stranded on a desert island?
18. What do you think is the worst thing about the world today?
19. What book has had the biggest impact on your life?
20. If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why?