Introduction: Women’s ministry provides a unique opportunity for women to come together, bond and share stories. Breaking the ice can be hard, so why not try using some fun and creative icebreaker questions to get the conversation going? Here are 20 icebreaker questions to get everyone in the room communicating:
1. If you could take a dream vacation, where would you go?
2. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
3. What is something you are passionate about that you’d like to share with others?
4. Who inspires you to be a better person?
5. What is your favorite way to de-stress?
6. In what ways do you practice self-care?
7. What new skill would you like to learn?
8. What is one way you are actively making a difference in the world?
9. What is the most amazing thing you’ve seen or experienced?
10. What is one thing that you do without fail every day?
11. What do you do that you consider an act of service?
12. What is the most interesting fact you know?
13. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
14. What would you do if you had an extra hour of free time each day?
15. What genre of music do you enjoy and why?
16. Name something from your childhood that you still carry with you today.
17. What do you like best about your job?
18. What is a goal you are currently working towards?
19. What item could you not live without?
20. What person has had the most influence on your life?