Welcome to our women’s Bible study! To help us get to know each other a bit better, let’s start off with a few icebreaker questions.
1. What’s the best scripture-based advice you’ve ever received?
2. Who is a spiritual figure that you admire?
3. What Biblical character do you most relate to and why?
4. If you could choose one Bible verse to live by, which one would it be?
5. When was the last time you read the Bible and what was your takeaway?
6. What’s the most meaningful thing you’ve done as part of your faith journey so far?
7. Share something you’ve learned recently about God or faith.
8. How has your faith journey changed or grown since joining this group?
9. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
10. Finish this sentence: I am encouraged by…
11. What is the comeback story you most admire from the Bible?
12. What do you find to be the biggest challenge to living out a Biblical lifestyle?
13. How do you maintain a sense of calm when facing difficult times?
14. What are your spiritual needs?
15. How has being part of a women’s Bible study helped you grow?
16. What has been your most encouraging moment to date when studying the Bible?
17. Share an example of how you have seen God’s love in your life recently.
18. Describe a moment in your life where you felt closest to God.
19. How has scripture helped you in making difficult decisions?
20. What’s a faith-based goal you are currently working towards?