Icebreakers are a great way to get a conversation going and build relationships with new people! Here is a list of 20 icebreaker questions specifically tailored to help women get to know each other and create meaningful connections.
1. What would your ideal weekend look like?
2. What is something you’re passionate about right now?
3. What do you value most in a friendship?
4. What do you do when you need a good laugh?
5. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
6. What is a cause that you believe in and are passionate about?
7. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
8. What new skill have you been wanting to learn?
9. Who is a woman that you admire and why?
10. What is a book, documentary, or podcast that has made a real impact on you?
11. What is something you’ve recently accomplished that you’re proud of?
12. What is your favorite way to destress and relax?
13. What hobby would you like to take up?
14. If money was of no concern, what cause would you want to donate to and why?
15. What keeps you motivated?
16. What do you do to keep a healthy balance between your work and personal life?
17. Who is someone that you always turn to for advice?
18. What quote or mantra helps you stay motivated and inspired?
19. What self-care activities do you do for yourself?
20. What advice would you give to your younger self looking back?