Breaking the ice with new members has never been more important for virtual teams to build trust. These creative icebreaker questions can help teams get to know one another and spark conversation.
1. What is your favorite hobby and why?
2. What activities make you laugh the most?
3. Describe three random facts about yourself
4. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you go?
5. What is the most thrilling adventure you have ever had?
6. What would your friends say is your best quality?
7. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
8. What book impacted you the most and why?
9. If you could learn a new skill overnight, what would it be?
10. What’s a movie/tv series that always puts you in a good mood?
11. If you could learn a new language, what would it be?
12. What experience did you have that taught you the most?
13. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
14. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
15. What superpower would you like to have?
16. What is the most important value in life?
17. What is the best thing that happened to you lately?
18. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
19. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
20. What advice would you give your younger self?