Introduction: Virtual meetings can be a tricky way to get to know your team and get comfortable working with one another. The following icebreaker questions are great for virtual meetings – they will help to get people talking, laughing, and feeling more comfortable as a team.
1. What has been the most exciting thing you’ve done lately?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
3. What is your favorite way to celebrate successes?
4. What superpower would you like to have and why?
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What has been the biggest obstacle you have faced lately?
7. What would you like to accomplish this year that you haven’t done before?
8. What have you been learning lately and why?
9. What is your favorite work lunch menu item?
10.If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
11. If you could live in any era, when would it be?
12. What is your favorite quote and why?
13. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
14. If you could contribute one thing to our team dynamics, what would it be?
15. What is something that you do to make your day better?
16. What is your favorite hobby and why?
17. What does your workspace look like?
18. If you had one hour of free time, how would you spend it?
19. If you could pick up one new skill this year, what would it be?
20. What is a piece of advice you would tell your younger self?