Introduction: Starting college can be intimidating. Icebreaker questions can help university students become better acquainted with each other and the campus environment. For a fun start to the term, here are 20 creative icebreaker questions for university students.
1. What is your favorite college memory so far?
2. Who was your favorite professor and why?
3. What do you plan to do after you finish college?
4. How did you spend your summer break?
5. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
6. What book have you read that made the biggest impact on you?
7. What’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
8. What would you do if you had a million dollars to give away?
9. What was your most embarrassing moment in college?
10. What piece of advice would you give to your freshman self?
11. What is the most ridiculous reason you’ve missed a class?
12. What is your favorite college tradition?
13. What is your favorite place to study on campus?
14. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
15. What is the most interesting class you’ve ever taken?
16. Where is the craziest place you’ve ever traveled to?
17. What unique talent do you have that no one else knows about?
18. What is your biggest pet peeve about college?
19. What is your favorite go-to study snack?
20. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?