Introduction: Icebreakers are an important part of any successful training class. They help participants get to know each other and set the tone for a productive and energetic learning environment. Here are some creative icebreaker questions to get the class started.
1. If you could go back in time, what year would you choose and why?
2. What was your favorite childhood toy?
3. If you were an animal what animal would you be?
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
5. What inspired you to pursue a career in this field?
6. Do you have a favorite quote?
7. What is the best thing that has happened to you in the last year?
8. What is the funniest joke you can think of?
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
10. If you could time travel, where is the first place you would visit?
11. If you could give your past self advice, what would it be?
12. How do you like to spend your free time?
13. If you could be a fictional character, who would you choose?
14. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
15. Do you have any hidden talents?
16. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
17. What’s the weirdest experience you’ve ever had?
18. Who is the most influential person in your life?
19. What do you think is the most important lesson life has taught you?
20. If you could ask anyone one question, who and what would it be?