Introducing new people to each other can be challenging. Icebreaker questions can help people get to know each other and break any tension that may be in the room. Here are some creative icebreaker questions for teenage groups:
1. If you could hang out with one celebrity for the day, who would it be?
2. What is your favorite type of music and why?
3. What kind of activities do you like to do when you have free time?
4. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
6. Do you have any strange talents or hobbies?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. What is your favorite TV show and why?
10. What do you think is the best invention ever?
11. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
12. Who is the most inspiring person you know?
13. What is your favorite movie and why?
14. What was the last book you read?
15. What do you think is the best way to spend a free day?
16. What would you do if you had a time machine?
17. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
18. What is the funniest joke you know?
19. If you could have a pet dinosaur, what kind would you choose?
20. What is the craziest thing you have ever eaten?