Introduction: Icebreakers are great ways to get team members to bond and get to know each other better. Here are twenty inspiring and creative icebreaker questions for teams!
1. What exciting experiences have you recently had?
2. What dream have you yet to achieve?
3. What superhero power would you choose to have?
4. What would you do if you were given a million dollars tomorrow?
5. What would you name the title of your autobiography?
6. If you could choose one place to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What type of movie do you always watch for a good laugh?
8. If you could pick any celebrity to star in your life story, who would it be?
9. If you could visit three places in the world, where would you go?
10. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
11. What do you feel you have to do to have an extraordinary life?
12. What song would you play on repeat all day if you were on a deserted island?
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
14. Who is the one person you admire most in your life?
15. What would you do with your free time if you didn’t have to work?
16. What do you think would be the best profession ever if you had to choose?
17. What is your favorite place to escape and why?
18. If you could live in any time period, which would it be and why?
19. What would you do on a perfect day?
20. What is the best quality that you think everyone should have?