Introducing team members to one another and getting everyone to get comfortable with each other can help team meetings run more smoothly. Here are some icebreaker questions to get the conversation started:
1. What are three things you love to do outside of work?
2. If you had to pick one superpower, what would it be?
3. What motivates you in life?
4. What is one thing that you accomplished that you are proud of?
5. What do you think are the most important qualities for a successful team?
6. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What is the best book you have ever read?
9. If you could witness any event of the past, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite family tradition?
11. What is something new you learned recently?
12. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
13. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
14. What movie title best describes your life?
15. What would your perfect day look like?
16. What hobby would you like to take up if you had the time?
17. What would be your dream job?
18. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
20. Who or what inspires you the most?