Welcome, fellow psychology students! Here are twenty creative icebreaker questions to help us get to know each other better. Let’s all take a turn sharing an answer to one of the questions:
1. What inspired you to pursue a major in psychology?
2. What 3 traits make up your ideal type of person?
3. What do you consider to be your greatest strength?
4. Who is the most influential person in your life?
5. Do you prefer to work independently or with a group?
6. Tell us one unique fact about yourself.
7. What is your favorite psychology topic and why?
8. What do you hope to accomplish with a degree in psychology?
9. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
10. What is your dream job?
11. What motivates you?
12. Being a psychology major, what is your belief on human behavior?
13. What is your favorite quote that inspires you?
14. Describe in one word the person you aspire to be.
15. Why do you think psychology is important?
16. If you were a psychologist, what would you specialize in?
17. Who are the top three psychologists you look up to and why?
18. What do you think is the most important psychological concept to understand?
19. What kind of environment motivates you to study psychology?
20. Who or what do you think of when you hear the word “psychology”?