Welcome nurses! It’s great to be here and I’m excited to get to know each one of you better. To break the ice, here are some questions to get the conversation started and to get to know one another better:
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
2. What are some of your favorite hobbies outside of nursing?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. What have been some of your favorite moments as a nursing student so far?
5. What inspired you to choose this career path?
6. When you’re not studying, what do you like to do for fun?
7. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
8. What community causes are you passionate about?
9. What’s the most challenging part of being a nursing student?
10. What’s the most rewarding experience you’ve had as a nurse?
11. Are you more of a morning person or a night owl?
12. What has been the most meaningful lesson you’ve learned from a patient?
13. What type of music do you like to listen to?
14. What was the best advice you’ve ever received about nursing?
15. What are your thoughts on the current healthcare system?
16. If you could make one change to the nursing profession, what would it be?
17. Who has been the most influential person in your career?
18. What would be your dream nursing job?
19. Do you have a favorite nursing organization?
20. What is something you would like to learn more about in nursing?