Welcome Moms! Here are some icebreakers to help you get to know each other and start off this group on the right foot. Have fun!
1. If you had to go back in time, what era would you choose?
2. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
3. What was your favorite way to spend quality time with your child/children?
4. What is your biggest parenting pet peeve?
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
6. What made you decide to join this moms group?
7. If you could give one piece of parenting advice, what would it be?
8. What’s the funniest thing your child/children ever said or did?
9. If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be?
10. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from your child/children?
11. If you could travel to any destination, where would you go?
12. What is your proudest parenting moment?
13. What is your favorite kids movie or TV show?
14. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done as a parent?
15. What do you think is the most important lesson you can teach your child?
16. If you could have lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?
17. What is the funniest quote you’ve heard your child/children say?
18. What do you like most about being a mom?
19. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
20. What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?