Introducing an icebreaker activity is a great way to get middle schoolers to feel comfortable, laugh, and get to know each other better. Here are 20 fun questions you can use:
1. What was the last movie you watched?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. Do you have any siblings?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. What is the last book you read?
9. What is your favorite type of music?
10. Are you a morning or night person?
11. What is your favorite hobby?
12. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
13. What are three things you can’t live without?
14. What is your favorite type of sport?
15. What type of superpower would you choose if you could have one?
16. What is your favorite season of the year?
17. What type of thing do you like to collect?
18. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
19. If you could have any job, what would it be?
20. What is something you have always wanted to learn?