Introducing yourself can be an intimidating thing to do, especially with a group of people you’re unfamiliar with. To help make this process a bit easier, here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to get the conversation started:
1. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. What are your top three favorite movies?
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
6. What type of music do you like the most?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What three items would you take to a desert island?
9. What’s the most recent book you’ve read?
10. What hidden talent do you have?
11. What’s your favorite thing about your hometown?
12. Describe a moment you felt proud of yourself.
13. What accomplishment are you working towards right now?
14. What would your dream job entail?
15. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
16. If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
17. What would you like to change about the world?
18. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
19. If you could time travel, which time period would you visit?
20. What is something you have never done, but would like to try?