As the group leader, an important part of my job is to help ensure everyone feels comfortable in our meetings. To help set the stage for productive conversation, let’s go around the room and answer one or more of the following icebreaker questions.
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
2. If you could learn any skill overnight, what would it be?
3. Who is your role model and why?
4. What is one word to describe the last book you read?
5. What was the best trip you ever took?
6. Describe the best prank you ever pulled.
7. What was the most daring thing you ever did?
8. If you could change one day of your life, which one would you pick and why?
9. What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
10. If you could have lunch with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?
11. If you could be any character from a movie, who would it be?
12. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
13. What is the best advice you have ever received?
14. Describe a random act of kindness you have done this week.
15. If you could travel to any period in history, which would it be and why?
16. What is the craziest thing you have ever eaten?
17. You are stranded on a desert island. You can take three items with you. What experience do you take with you?
18. If you could pick the superpower of another person in the group, who would it be and why?
19. What is the most heroic act you have ever witnessed or acted on?
20. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever heard about making friends?