Welcome, ladies to our Bible Study! To help us get to know each other better, here are some icebreaker questions.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
2. What part of the Bible are you currently studying?
3. Are there any meetings or activities outside of our Bible Study that you are currently attending?
4. What hobbies or activities do you enjoy in your free time?
5. Name one thing most people don’t know about you.
6. What is a book you’ve recently read that you found inspiring?
7. What one Bible character or story has most inspired you?
8. What was the best spiritual advice you’ve ever received?
9. What is your favorite thing about worshiping God?
10. What is a prayer request you would like the Bible Study group to pray for?
11. Describe the most meaningful moment of your faith journey.
12. What are some of your spiritual gifts that you have identified?
13. Are there any particular ministries, outside of our Bible study, that you are involved in?
14. What have you learned from conversations with other Bible study members?
15. Name something that you have learned from studying the Bible.
16. Share an experience you’ve had that has taught you to be thankful.
17. Did you grow up in a church or religious tradition?
18. What Bible passage has transformed your life most recently?
19. What made you decide to attend this Bible Study group?
20. What is a spiritual virtue you’d like to develop this year?