It can be intimidating to be in a new environment, especially when it comes to high school. To make new friends and get to know each other, try using some of these icebreaker questions!
1. What’s your favorite subject in school and why?
2. What type of music do you love to listen to?
3. If you had the chance to travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. What kind of pet would you choose if you could have one?
5. What’s the most interesting thing you learned in the last month?
6. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
7. Who is your biggest role model and why?
8. If you could switch places with anyone in the world, who would it be?
9. What would you do if you had an extra hour every day?
10. What superpower would you choose if you could have one?
11. If you could invent something, what would it be?
12. What’s your favorite hobby and why?
13. What TV show do you never miss an episode of?
14. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
15. What three words best describe you?
16. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
17. If you could time travel, what time period would you choose?
18. Who was your favorite teacher in middle school and why?
19. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
20. What hobby have you recently taken up to help manage stress levels?