Icebreakers are a great way to start off any group activity in high school. They set the tone by introducing everyone, allowing conversation to flow, and making sure everyone feels comfortable. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help get any high school group off to a great start!
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite activity?
3. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
4. What is something that has been surprising about the high school experience?
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Describe your dream job.
7. What is your favorite quote?
8. What is something about you that very few people know?
9. What advice would you give a younger version of yourself?
10. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What is your favorite hobby?
12. What is one accomplishment you are most proud of?
13. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
14. If you could go back in time, what era would you go to?
15. What is the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon?
16. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
17. What was your favorite subject in school and why?
18. What do you enjoy most about high school?
19. What was the last thing you read that you really loved?
20. What kind of music gets you up and moving?