Introducing someone to someone else can be so incredibly nerve-wracking. To help ease the initial awkwardness and get the conversation going, icebreaker questions are key! Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help with the dating process:
1. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
3. If you could choose any job, what would it be?
4. What item could you not live without?
5. What are three words that best describe you?
6. What experience has had the greatest impact on your life?
7. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. Where is the most interesting place you have ever visited?
10. If you had to pick one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. What is a hobby that you are passionate about?
12. What is one accomplishment you are most proud of?
13. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
14. What was your favorite movie growing up?
15. What is your favorite type of music?
16. What is something you have always wanted to try but never had the chance?
17. What type of food do you like the most?
18. What do you think your best personality trait is?
19. What is the most daring thing you have done?
20. If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do with it?