No matter how confident you may be, meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating. Whether it’s a first date or a networking event, a good icebreaker can help break the tension, get to know each other, and set the tone of the conversation. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help break the ice on dating sites:
1. If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
2. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
3. What’s one thing you can do better than anyone else?
4. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
5. What are three things you would like to do before you die?
6. If you had to pick one superpower, what would it be?
7. Are you an early riser or a night owl?
8. What would be the title of your autobiography?
9. What do you like most about your job?
10. Where did you go on your last vacation?
11. What does your perfect weekend look like?
12. What do you do for fun?
13. What’s your favorite hobby?
14. What’s your favorite book of all time?
15. What’s your favorite place to visit and why?
16. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
17. What are three qualities that you are looking for in a partner?
18. What’s the best thing about your hometown?
19. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
20. What do you think is the most important thing in life?