Introduction: Icebreaker questions can help church groups build stronger relationships with one another. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help get conversations started in your church setting.
1. What is your favorite bible verse?
2. Share a funny memory from your childhood.
3. Who has impacted your faith the most?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. If you could share a meal with anyone living or deceased, who would it be?
6. Is there a mission trip or service trip that you feel called to participate in?
7. If you could invite one person to speak at your church, who would it be?
8. What is your favorite thing about attending church?
9. What TV show do you look forward to watching every week?
10. What hobby would you like to start this year?
11. What is your favorite part of the week?
12. What would be your dream job?
13. What is the best book you have read recently?
14. What is the best movie you have seen lately?
15. Describe a time when you experienced joy.
16. What activities make you relax?
17. What is your favorite activity to do with friends?
18. If you could volunteer with any organization, where would it be?
19. What is the last good deed you have done?
20. What quality do you admire in others?