Introduction: Icebreakers can be great to help church small groups get to know each other better and provide an opportunity for meaningful engagement in your community. Here are 20 creative questions you can use to break the ice:
1. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What’s something you’re passionate about?
4. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
5. What’s your favorite way to serve in your community?
6. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
7. What’s something you could do right now that would bring a smile to your face?
8. What’s your favorite way to spend time with God?
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. How have you seen God at work in your life this past week?
11. What was the last book you read that impacted you deeply?
12. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
13. What would be your dream job?
14. What’s a skill you wish you had?
15. Who’s someone you look up to in your spiritual journey?
16. If you had $1,000 to use any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
17. What is the best thing that has happened in your life recently?
18. If you were stuck on an island, what three items would you bring?
19. What’s one thing you’re looking forward to in the coming year?
20. If you could master any skill, what would it be?