Introducing yourself to a new group of Christians can be intimidating. To break the ice and create an atmosphere of open communication and connection, use these icebreaker questions.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
2. What do you like most about being a Christian?
3. What Christian values do you feel you exemplify the most?
4. Do you have a favorite pastor or Christian leader that has inspired you?
5. How has your faith journey changed your life?
6. Are there any church activities you are particularly passionate about?
7. How did you come to faith in Jesus Christ?
8. What is your favorite Christian book, movie, or song?
9. What spiritual habits have been the most instrumental in your faith journey?
10. How has your faith contributed to how you see the world?
11. Is there an event or Scripture passage that is particularly meaningful or impactful to you?
12. What inspired you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
13. What do you enjoy most about church fellowship and prayer?
14. What Christian influence has had the greatest impact on your life?
15. What difficult experiences have shown you the faithfulness of God in your life?
16. What do you think is the greatest challenge facing the Church today?
17. What activities have challenged your faith the most?
18. How do you balance compromise and conviction in your faith?
19. How has God used someone you admire to inspire you to continue in faith?
20. How has prayer been valuable in your journey in faith?