Our bible study is an excellent opportunity to get to know each other and to share our faith. To help us start, here are some ice breaker questions to help us get acquainted.
1. What is your favorite Biblical character and why?
2. If you could live in any book of the Bible, which would you choose and why?
3. What has been the greatest lesson that you have taken away from reading the Bible?
4. What spiritual habit do you wish you had?
5. What was the most meaningful Bible verse you heard or read recently?
6. What book of the Bible do you find most interesting?
7. How has the Bible changed your outlook on life?
8. How does reading the Bible make you feel?
9. How does the Bible help you deal with life’s ups and downs?
10. What do you love most about studying the Bible?
11. What do you think the Bible teaches us about the importance of relationships?
12. What do you think God’s message is throughout the Bible?
13. If you could pick one miracle from Jesus’ ministry, which one would you choose?
14. What do you feel your best spiritual practice is?
15. How have God’s promises in the Bible comforted you?
16. What parts of the Bible do you think are the most difficult to understand?
17. What stories from the Bible have made the biggest impression on you?
18. How does studying the Bible challenge your beliefs?
19. What do the parables of Jesus teach us about living faithfully?
20. What is the most impactful difficult decision you’ve faced, and how did the Bible help you through it?