This PDF features 20 creative icebreaker questions for adults. Whether you are getting together for a work event, a virtual meeting, or a get-together with old friends, these questions are designed to quickly get the conversation rolling. They can also help break the ice and add a fun element to any gathering. Enjoy!
1. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
2. If you could put your brain in a robot’s body, what would you do?
3. Describe something you love but most people find strange.
4. What is the one material possession you couldn’t live without?
5. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
6. If you could go back in time and give advice to your younger self, what would it be?
7. What would you do if you magically woke up with superpowers?
8. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
9. What was your favorite childhood game?
10. If you could create your own theme park, what type of park would you create?
11. If all your possessions were destroyed in a fire, what would you do to start over?
12. If you could pick one movie to watch over and over, what would it be?
13. What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
14. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
15. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
16. What one change in the world would you make, if you could?
17. What would you do if you became a billionaire overnight?
18. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
19. If you had your own TV show, what would it be about?
20. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?