Welcome 5th graders! Here are 20 icebreaker questions to help everyone get to know each other:
1. What’s the most exciting thing that happened to you over the summer?
2. Are you looking forward to anything special this school year?
3. What is your favorite subject?
4. Do you prefer reading or writing?
5. What was the best book you read this summer?
6. What is something you are working on right now that you’re proud of?
7. What is something you have always wanted to try?
8. What country would you most like to visit?
9. Is there a special talent you have or something you love to do?
10. What do you do when you want to relax?
11. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
12. Do you have a favorite type of food?
13. Do you have a hobby you’re passionate about?
14. What’s a funny moment you remember from the past year?
15. What do you think is the most important invention in the world?
16. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
17. What do you think the world will be like in 10 years time?
18. Who is the most inspiring person you know?
19. What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
20. Who is your celebrity role model and why?