Introduction: Welcome 3rd graders! Let’s have some fun and break the ice with these 20 icebreaker questions.
1. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What are three things that make you smile?
4. What would be your dream vacation spot?
5. What is the best thing about being a 3rd grader?
6. Who is your biggest role model?
7. What is your favorite subject in school?
8. What is the best advice your teacher has ever given you?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
12. Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?
13. What would be your ideal day?
14. If you could create a new holiday, what would it be called?
15. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
16. What is your favorite type of food?
17. What is a book you’ve read that you would recommend to others?
18. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
19. Do you prefer playing board games or video games?
20. Who is one of your closest friends?