Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to break the ice at church functions, small groups, and fellowship activities. Here are a few fun icebreaker questions:
1. When is your Bible most full?
2. If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?
3. What Bible verse or chapter has been most meaningful to you recently?
4. What is your favorite Bible story?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the Bible, where would you go?
6. If Jesus was sitting right beside you, what would you tell him?
7. What Bible character do you most identify with?
8. What is your favorite Bible passage?
9. What is the most Godly advice you’ve ever received?
10. What Christian book has changed your life the most?
11. What one thing would you love God to do for you?
12. If Heaven was real, what would you most look forward to?
13. What modern-day problem would you like to solve through biblical teachings?
14. If you could change one thing about the Bible, what would it be?
15. What do you feel God is calling you to do?
16. What key Bible lesson did you learn as a child?
17. What are some of the biggest lessons you’ve learned through your faith?
18. What do you feel is the most important piece of advice the Bible gives us?
19. What was the last faith-based movie you watched and why did you like/dislike it?
20. What’s the best thing about attending church?