Introduction: Ice breaker questions are a great way to break the ice and get an adult group talking. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to get your adult group interacting:
1. If you could pick any superpower, what would you choose?
2. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
3. Who is your favorite musical artist?
4. If you could pick one three-word phrase to define yourself, what would it be?
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. What was the last adventurous activity you did?
8. In what ways do you like to spend your free time?
9. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
10. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
11. What was your favorite subject in school?
12. What do you think would be the most interesting place to travel to?
13. What is one problem you see in the world that you would like to solve?
14. What superpower would you most want to be immune to?
15. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
16. What is the most outlandish thing you’ve ever done?
17. If you could pick one person in history to have dinner with, who would it be?
18. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done on a dare?
19. If you could invent a new invention to make your life easier, what would it be?
20. What are three random facts about you?