Introduction: Icebreaker party questions are a great way to break the ice and get a gathering of people to start talking and having a good time. Here are 20 creative icebreaker party questions to get the conversation going:
1. If you could have photographic memory for a day, what would you do with it?
2. If you could go on a fantasy vacation, where would you go?
3. If you could perform any feat, what would it be?
4. If there were an Olympic medal for it, which everyday activity would you win a gold medal in?
5. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What is your most unusual talent?
7. If you could time-travel one day in history, when would it be?
8. If you were a superhero, what would be your cool superpower?
9. What two items would you bring to a deserted island?
10. If you could be a master of one subject, what would it be?
11. If you could have three magical wishes, what would they be?
12. What is your most prized possession?
13. What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
15. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
16. If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
17. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done while drunk?
18. If you could host your dream party, where would it be held?
19. What would you do if you could go back in time?
20. If you could master any skill in one day, what would it be?