Introduction: Online dating is a great way to meet potential partners but can sometimes be a bit awkward. Icebreakers can be a useful tool to get conversations started and help those first date nerves. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help get your conversations off to the right start.
1. What superpower would you most like to have?
2. If you could pick any celebrity to be your wingman/wingwoman who would you choose?
3. If you could pick a TV show to be in, which one would it be?
4. What’s your ultimate holiday destination?
5. What’s the most unique way you’ve been asked out?
6. What would be your ideal first date?
7. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?
8. What do you like to do to relax after a long day?
9. What would be the title of your biopic?
10. What era of history would you most like to visit?
11. Who was your childhood hero?
12. What was your worst pun ever?
13. What skill would you like to master and why?
14. If you had to pick one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
15. What do you think your pet would say about you?
16. If you could be any mythical creature, what would it be?
17. Usually when I ________, I always ________
18. If you could go back to any period in time, when would it be?
19. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
20. What kind of hobbies do you have?