Introduction: Breaking the ice at the start of a meeting can be daunting, but have no fear! These fun and creative icebreaker questions will help you bring everyone out of their shells and into the conversation.
1) If you could break any world record, what would it be?
2) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
3) If you could invite any three people, dead or alive, to dinner, who would it be?
4) What is your favorite way to relax after a difficult week?
5) What was your favorite subject in school?
6) If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
7) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8) If you could invent a new product, what would it be?
9) What’s your favorite vacation spot?
10) What are three of your favorite films?
11) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
12) What is the best book you’ve ever read?
13) What is your favorite hobby?
14) What is your favorite memory from childhood?
15) What three words best describe you?
16) What inspires you?
17) What is your favorite form of art?
18) If you could change one law, what would it be?
19) What was the best compliment you ever received?
20) What would be a great way to start any day?