We’ve all been in that awkward situation where nobody knows what to say at the start of the gathering. Get the conversation going at your next holiday party with these icebreaker questions!
1. If you could pick 1 Christmas movie that correctly describes your year, which would it be?
2. Has 2020 been a Cinderella story for you or more of a Grinch experience?
3. Who’s the funniest person you know, living or dead?
4. What is the gift you are most excited to give this holiday season?
5. Name one winter activity you would like to do when there’s snow?
6. If you could give a present to anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
7. If you could pick a country to celebrate Christmas, which one would it be?
8. What do you think Santa would find in your stocking this year?
9. What’s the weirdest Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
10. What is the most memorable gift you have ever given someone?
11. If Hollywood made a movie about your life so far, what genre would it be?
12. What type of holiday dessert could you eat every night?
13. What are your favorite Christmas traditions?
14. If you could make a holiday wish, what would it be?
15. What’s your favorite holiday memory from childhood?
16. What is the best present you have ever received for Christmas?
17. If you could travel anywhere for the New Year holiday, where would it be?
18. Do you prefer to bake or buy your holiday treats?
19. Does your family have any bizarre Christmas traditions?
20. What’s one thing you always forget to do during the holiday season?