These are great icebreaker questions for any group (large or small) to get to know each other better.
1. What’s something unique about you that no one would guess just by looking at you?
2. If you could choose any superpower, what would it be and why?
3. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
4. What do you want to do that you’ve never done before?
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
6. What was the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
7. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite or go-to source for news?
9. What is something you are passionate about?
10. What is the most memorable moment of your life so far?
11. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
12. What was the last adventure you had?
13. What have you done recently that you’re proud of?
14. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
15. What is the best book you have ever read?
16. What would you do if you could change one thing about the world?
17. What is your favorite thing about your hometown?
18. What was your favorite subject in school?
19. What would be your ideal day off?
20. What would people be most surprised to learn about you?