Introduction: We’re all gathered here for a reason: to get to know one another better. Here are some ice breaker questions to help us all get to know one another a little better.
1. What is the title of your favorite book and why?
2. What was the most memorable experience you had as a child?
3. What was the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
4. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
6. What would make you happiest right now?
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
8. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
9. What do you like most about yourself?
10. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
11. If you could pick one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
12. What is one of your favorite quotes and why?
13. What is the biggest risk you ever took and what did you learn from it?
14. Tell us something that you have achieved that you are proud of.
15. What would you do if you had an extra hour in the day?
16. Who inspired you growing up and why?
17. What advice would you give to your younger self?
18. If you could unwind with a hobby, what would it be?
19. Who do you admire most and why?
20. What would you like to be remembered for?