Introducing new people to each other can be a challenge, but icebreaker games are a great way to get the conversation started. These 20 creative icebreaker game questions for adults will help make sure everyone feels comfortable and connected as they get to know each other better.
1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
2. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
4. What’s one thing you would like to learn how to do?
5. What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
8. If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be?
9. How would you describe yourself in three words?
10. What is your favorite activity to do with friends?
11. What is the best restaurant you’ve ever been to?
12. What’s the weirdest hobby you have?
13. What is the best surprise you’ve ever received?
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever given to someone else?
15. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?
16. What’s the most fun thing you’ve ever done on vacation?
17. What’s the best thing you’ve ever learned in a class?
18. What TV show do you never get tired of watching?
19. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
20. What kind of music do you prefer to listen to?