Introducing yourself to new people can be difficult, so why not use an icebreaker deep question to get the conversation started? Here are 20 creative icebreaker deep questions to help engage new acquaintances:
1. What makes you unique?
2. Who do you admire and why?
3. If you could do anything tomorrow, what would you do?
4. What is one thing you want to accomplish in life?
5. What is your definition of success?
6. What is one thing you would change about the world if you could?
7. What is one new thing you’ve learned this month?
8. What have you read/watched recently that you found inspiring?
9. What do you do to make a positive impact on the world around you?
10. What steps can you take to better take care of yourself?
11. What would be the most important question for you to answer?
12. What have you done recently that has made you proud?
13. What small acts of kindness have you experienced from people around you?
14. What mistakes have you made that have taught you an important lesson?
15. What motivates you to keep striving towards your goals?
16. What do you do to challenge yourself and learn new things?
17. Who has had the greatest influence on your life, and how have they impacted you?
18. What is the most meaningful piece of advice you have ever received?
19. What was a situation that tested your courage and how did you overcome it?
20. What is a cause you are passionate about and why?