Introducing your significant other to someone new can be a nerve-wracking and sometimes awkward experience. To break the ice and get the conversation flowing, couple icebreaker questions are invaluable. Here are 20 creative and fun icebreaker questions to ensure everyone feels at ease:
1. How did you two meet?
2. If you could travel anywhere together, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite shared hobby?
4. What was the last adventurous thing you did together?
5. Do you have any trips planned for the future?
6. What is your favorite thing about your partner?
7. What have been some of the most memorable moments in your relationship?
8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done together?
9. What was the first thing that attracted you to your partner?
10. What is the most recent thing you have learned from your partner?
11. What was the last funny joke your partner told you?
12. Who would you each say is the better cook?
13. What is the best gift you have ever received from your partner?
14. What is your favorite thing to do together?
15. What is the best romantic date you have been on together?
16. What is the strangest thing you have ever done together ?
17. What was the most challenging period in your relationship and how did you get through it?
18. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in front of your partner?
19. What is your favorite thing to talk about as a couple?
20. What do you admire most about your partner?