Introduction: The holiday season brings family and friends together, and to ensure everyone is comfortable, it’s a great idea to set the scene with some fun icebreakers. Here are 20 creative holiday icebreaker questions to help you out.
1. What was your favorite holiday gift you ever received as a child?
2. If you could be any character from a holiday movie, who would it be?
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
4. What holiday dish are you in charge of bringing to the potluck?
5. What’s the best holiday prank you ever played on someone?
6. How do you decorate your house for the holidays?
7. What is your favorite holiday carol and why?
8. What is your favorite holiday-themed movie?
9. What’s the most interesting holiday experience you’ve ever had?
10. What’s the most creative holiday gift you’ve ever given?
11. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts for the holidays?
12. What type of holiday food do you always try to sneak a sample of?
13. What holiday foods do you look forward to the most?
14. What is your favorite holiday memory from childhood?
15. What is your favorite holiday destination?
16. If you could make up a holiday, what would it be called and what would you do to celebrate?
17. What is the most meaningful holiday gift you have ever given?
18. What’s your favorite holiday dessert?
19. What do you like most about the holiday season?
20. What is the craziest holiday prank or scheme you have taken part in?