Introduction: These high school icebreaker questions can be used in any class or group setting to get students engaged and talking to each other.
1. If you could learn a skill in an instant, what would it be?
2. What do you think would be the grandest adventure you could go on?
3. What made you decide to enroll in this class?
4. What is one thing you can’t live without?
5. What inspiring person do you admire the most?
6. What would you do if you had one day to do whatever you wanted?
7. If you could time travel, where would you go?
8. What’s the best thing that ever happened to you in high school?
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
10. Have you ever accomplished something you thought was impossible?
11. Who is the most influential person you know, and why?
12. What’s a random fact about yourself that not many people know?
13. What’s a movie or show that everyone should watch?
14. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
15. What dream do you have that you are determined to pursue?
16. What’s the craziest thing you ever did with your friends?
17. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen or done?
18. What’s one item you couldn’t live without?
19. If you could make up a holiday, what would it be?
20. What did you want to be when you were growing up?