1. Tell No One (2001): Tell No One is Harlan Coben’s debut novel, published in 2001. It tells the story of a man whose wife is murdered and, eight years later, he receives an email that suggests she may still be alive. He sets out to uncover the truth.
2. Gone for Good (2002): Gone for Good is Harlan Coben’s second novel, published in 2002. The story revolves around a man who is wrongly convicted of murder and then escapes from prison, determined to prove his innocence.
3. Just One Look (2003): Just One Look is Harlan Coben’s third novel, published in 2003. The story follows a woman who discovers a photo of her daughter in a newspaper and realizes her daughter is not who she thought she was.
4. The Woods (2007): The Woods is Harlan Coben’s fourth novel, published in 2007. The story follows a man who returns to his childhood home to uncover the truth behind a mysterious disappearance that happened years ago.
5. Caught (2010): Caught is Harlan Coben’s fifth novel, published in 2010. The story follows a man who discovers his wife is keeping a dangerous secret, and he must find out what it is before it is too late.